As featured on
Gainesville Attorney Raemi Eagle-Glenn sent a letter threatening a lawsuit against Alachua County over its face mask ordinance. The order is being considered discriminatory toward people with medical conditions and disabilities.
Plaintiffs in the case say they have physical and mental conditions that make it unsafe to wear masks.
Find a local business
- Gainesville says goodbye to Larry’s Giant Subs
- To the Class of 2024, with love
- What if: Will Grier never got suspended?
- Fuchs: UF to reopen in Fall
- From the office of the Student Body president
- Residents flock to Midtown for outdoor reopening
- UF, SEC announce plans to return athletes to campus
- UF President discusses Fall plans with Mike Pence
- Homeless encampment broken up by Florida Department of Corrections
- What if: UF never hired Bob Woodruff
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.