Yes, the time has come to make a prediction.
At last Thursday’s media day for the UF football team, head coach Dan Mullen had a chance to set the record straight on his team’s buffoonery and stupidity associating with a Santa Fe student named Devante Zachery over the summer.
Of the hundreds of meets, matches and games that UF athletics participated in over the 2017-18 season, only five made the final cut as nominees for the Gators’ best game of the campaign.
- Third-wheeling in the Association
- alligatorSports Awards: Newcomer of the Year
- It’s time to induct UF’s best football coach of all time into the Ring of Honor
- Looking into the NBA’s crystal ball: Kawhi and the Toronto Raptors
- Stop giving media coverage to washed-up athletes
- Spurs dynasty collapsing: the dominos keep falling
- Stop giving coverage to Tiger Woods
- Blake Snell’s All-Star snub is because of where he plays
- We may be witnessing the greatest World Cup of all-time, and it might be a farce
- I’m starting to like the new-look NBA
- We need to talk about the World Cup’s Inner Demons
- Back from the future: Next season’s NBA All-Rookie Team
- The world’s greatest sporting event returns
- Some afterthoughts on the 2018 NBA Finals
- NBA Awards: alligatorSports edition
- The 76ers Twitter drama is really stupid and unnecessary
- Some thoughts on the NBA Finals
- I’m calling out ESPN for disrespecting and underrespresenting the WNBA
- Why aren’t we talking about the pros that go back to college?
- The Supreme Court made the correct decision regarding sports gambling