The UF offensive coaches spoke to the media Tuesday, and each of them talked about their evaluations of fall camp so far.
After the first practice of camp, UF coach Dan Mullen stressed that mental effort will be one of the most important focuses for his players this fall.
Transfer wide receivers Trevon Grimes (Ohio State) and Van Jefferson (Ole Miss) were ruled eligible to play at UF this fall by the NCAA Thursday.
More Football Stories
- It’s time for Dan Mullen to take control of his football team
- The Saga of “Tay Bang” and UF football continues
- Football offensive position battles
- More football players face violations
- UF football player charged with 2 felonies, suspended
- Three things we learned about UF from SEC Media Days
- Top incoming recruits/transfers rundown for fall sports
- Florida lands graduate transfer Adam Shuler
- Incoming football recruit Justin Watkins arrested
- Florida Gators sign assistant coaches, Grantham given $4.47 million
- Orange and Blue game leaves quarterback situation unclear
- Jordan Scarlett impresses during Florida’s spring game
- Gators put on a show for fans at Orange and Blue Game
- AGAINST ALL ODDS: C’yontai Lewis overcame misfortunes in journey to joining Florida Gators
- Davis deserves another opportunity to make up for recent violations