Gators coach Dan Mullen announced that he tested positive for COVID-19 on Twitter Saturday evening.
UF’s porous defense forced its offense to be nearly perfect to pull out wins in the first two weeks of the season. Through 11 quarters of football, it worked.
The UF-LSU game Saturday has officially been postponed. The postponement was first reported by The Athletic, and Florida Athletic Director Scott Stricklin. The SEC confirmed as well. The game is tentatively scheduled for Dec. 12.
Florida defensive back Quincy Lenton officially entered the transfer portal as a graduate transfer, according to Matt Zenitz, Senior SEC football reporter for AL.com.
More Football Stories
- Mullen ducks questions about packing The Swamp
- Walk-on: The Clifford Taylor IV story
- Gators burned after first loss of the season
- Mullen’s ‘pack The Swamp’ comments were off-base
- Florida drops first game of the season to Texas A&M in defensive nightmare
- Trask, improved defense lead to dominating victory over South Carolina
- Gators pick up second win but still have much to answer for
- Obedience of UF’s COVID-19 protocols varied in home opener
- Gators topple Gamecocks in surreal home opener
- Gators land high-profile transfer in Clemson running back Demarkcus Bowman
- Young Americans for Freedom plan on doing Gator Bait chant at football game Saturday
- Gators revamp offensive line, face challenges ahead
- Future is bright for Toney following his evolution
- Arreola calls for Gators football games without fans this fall
- Gators explode offensively, implode defensively against Mississippi