Chris Redd spent 15 years as a rapper in Chicago, sometimes sleeping late to skip breakfast and save money. Today, he’s an Emmy-nominated comedian, but it was the detours before comedy that built him into a “Saturday Night Live” star.
Facebook Watch is producing content at a fast pace and, until now, hadn’t developed a program poking fun of the gap between Millenial and Gen Z culture in the workplace.
We’d love to give you all the details on these great events, but there just isn’t time! Gainesville is always buzzing with exciting local events, so don’t miss out. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s coming up:
Their issues may have happened in the dark, but now that they’re in the light, these football stars are doing their best to make the comeback of the century.
More Movies/TV Stories
- Series review of the week: ‘Hollywood Love Story’
- Series review of the week: Netflix’s ‘Explained’
- Cult classics and craft tacos
- Series review of the week: Facebook Watch’s ‘Five Points’
- Series review of the week: Amazon Prime’s ‘A Very English Scandal'
- Series Review: Hulu Original ‘The Looming Tower’
- Review: ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’
- Series review of the week: YouTube Premium’s ‘Impulse’
- Spoiler-free review of ‘Incredibles 2’
- ‘A Land Remembered,’ the newest graphic novel from Andre Frattino
- We made a podcast!
- Review: Neflix’s “The Hollow”
- Series review of the week: “11.22.63”