It’s 2:00 a.m. on what you’d like to believe is still a Saturday night. Students all over Gainesville have been bar hopping or pub crawling, depending on their physical state. The point? They are all hungry. Hungry for some good, old fashioned drunk pizza that will soak up the bad decisions …
When she hung a man in a full latex suit by his ankles and flogged him onstage in front of 2,000 people 20 years ago, the Lady Grinning Soul was born.
We’d love to give you all the details on these great events, but there just isn’t time! Gainesville is always buzzing with exciting local events, so don’t miss out. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s coming up:
Let’s “taco-bout” the new weekly event at High Dive. Costumes are encouraged. Speciality cocktails will be served. Cult movies and craft tacos: the best new way to spend a Wednesday night.
More Nightlife Stories
- Music to unite us - Madres Sin Fronteras benefit concert for immigrant rights
- Eclectic Electric says ‘Aloha!’ with a Friday night luau
- Series review of the week: YouTube Premium’s ‘Impulse’
- Spoiler-free review of ‘Incredibles 2’
- Average Friend is gearing up to release new music
- We made a podcast!
- Q&A: Eric Cannon of You Vandal talks Gainesville and punk rock
- This week in local tunes!
- Raelyn Nelson Band comes to High Dive
- Macy’s mannequins become rainbow spirits for pride
- Weekly comedy show at The Midnight
- SuicideGirls Burlesque show to hit Gainesville on Thursday
- Neon Liger dance party to celebrate 10-year reunion